The shortlist for the Lord Mayor’s Dragon Awards 2018 is now out. Heart of the City applauds all the inspirational businesses achieving excellence and creating social impact that applied for awards.
We warmly congratulate all the companies shortlisted – these are but a few examples of best practice in how businesses are tackling social issues.
We would like to especially acknowledge the following organisations shortlisted for the Heart of the City Award:
– Beck Greener for STEM: Branching Out
– FTI Consulting for Boom, Bust & Crunch volunteer programme in association with The Citizenship Foundation
Heart of the City is also proud to announce that the following HotC members and Contributors are shortlisted for awards:
– Macquarie for Leadership Through Sport & Business – ‘More than an apprenticeship’ programme
– Allen & Overy LLP for ReStart – employability for the over-50s
– Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP for Wayfinder – indoor navigation for people with visual impairments
– Hogan Lovells for London Terrorist Attacks – Pro Bono representation
Inclusive Employment Award
– Herbert Smith Freehills LLP for Networked Scholarship Scheme
– David Miller Architects for work placement opportunities to increase diversity
Applications remain open until 30 July for the Lord Mayor’s Award – Business of Trust Champion. This Award celebrates businesses which are championing responsible business practices to create a lasting legacy of better business trusted by society.