These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 28 November 2023 and apply to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
The term ‘Heart of the City’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Heart of the City London Limited (charity number 1117212). We operate this website and our contact details can be found on our contact page. The term ‘you’ in this terms and conditions refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We encourage you to check these terms and conditions periodically to make sure you are aware of our current terms and conditions of use.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website may contain links to other websites of interest. These are provided for your convenience to provide further information but we do not necessarily endorse these websites and take no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. Once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for your use of the other website.
- The website requires an internet connection to access it. We are not responsible for any fees, terms or limitations applicable to the internet connection you use to access the website.
- The website or certain pages of it may experience outages or become unavailable at times. We are not responsible for the unavailability of our website at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless you receive our express written consent. Visit our contact page if you wish to contact us about this.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.