Programme Delivery Lead
- Status: Fixed term contract to 30th April 2025
- Location: Mix of remote and central London office-based working
- Closing date: noon on Monday 29th January 2024
- Salary: £46,050 per annum inclusive
- Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the full job description and person specification here
Heart of the City is a responsible business charity which works with small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to help them to develop responsible and sustainable business programmes including a strong focus on climate action.
In partnership with MSDUK, the UK’s leading supplier diversity organisation, Heart of the City is delivering an exciting new project – Minority Business Matters. The programme will provide solutions to challenges faced by London’s ethnic minority owned SMEs and freelancers when accessing public and private sector business opportunities. This project is funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
We are currently seeking a programme delivery lead to drive the successful delivery of Minority Business Matters and play an integral role in managing the relationship between Heart of the City and MSDUK, with the support our funder, the GLA, and other key stakeholders. The role will also manage all of the financial and reporting requirements required by the funding contract.
Key responsibilities include ensuring the effective performance management of the project by creating and implementing an evaluation framework; managing the ongoing monitoring and evaluation, analysing performance trends and taking corrective action when required. The role will lead on contract management and effectively lead our ongoing relationship with the GLA.
We are interested to hear from candidates who have:
- Exceptional project and programme management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills including managing multi stakeholder programmes
- Experience of implementing and rolling out a monitoring and evaluation framework
- Experience of performance management and delivering successful results for a grant funded programme
- Experience of managing the budget of a grant funded programme
- Experience of working in partnership with local authorities and charities
- Experience of the design and development of services that are informed by the beneficiary voice
Heart of the City is supported by senior business leaders as well as a network of responsible business experts. The charity’s co-presidents are the Lord Mayor of the City of London and the Governor of the Bank of England. We pride ourselves on our professional and high-quality work, and we are always seeking to improve, develop and keep up with the rapidly changing responsible business sector.
We’re looking forward to hearing from candidates who would like to join our friendly and dynamic team, to oversee the delivery of the Minority Business Matters project, and to deliver responsible business support to ethnic minority owned businesses across London.
How to apply
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by noon on Monday 29th January 2024.