Here are some questions to answer to figure out who your key stakeholders are:
- Who holds your electricity bill?
- Who holds your gas bill?
- Who hold details about your employees’ annual leave?
- Who leads on your organisation’s purpose?
- Are there any roles in your business indirectly linked to sustainability?
- Do you know anyone who’s interested in sustainability?
We’ve listed some roles here to help spark some ideas. They might not cover the exact roles in your business, but you can add or change titles to make them relevant. Listing stakeholders out like this will get you ready to make approaches for areas they can help in: