Last night we celebrated the return of the in-person Lord Mayor’s Dragon Awards at Mansion House, with a brilliant celebration of businesses across London having an impact on society.
We were back at Mansion House for the first time since 2019, hosted by the Lord Mayor Alderman Vincent Keaveny and compered by Tim Campbell MBE. We were really pleased at Heart of the City to see lots of our SMEs and ambassadors nominated, and win the awards! Congratulations to the wonderful winners:
- David Miller Architects who won the inclusive employment award for their virtual design academy offering real world work experience
- Barrington Hibbert Associates who won the boosting social impact award for their social impact approach
- Signature Recruitment who won the Heart of the City award for their professional mentoring programme
- WR-AP who won the innovation award for their project involving young people in regeneration
- Morgan Stanley and NSPCC who won the community partners award for their project, the lighthouse
- Santander who won the Lord Mayor’s award for advancing socio-economic diversity in business for their inclusion project, helping all people to prosper
We had a great time celebrating with you all!