Not sure what carbon data is or how to collect it? Then join Heart of the City for a lunch and learn focusing on just that. We’ll share everything a small and medium sized business (SME) needs to know about collecting and measuring carbon data.
- What a carbon footprint is and the 3 scopes
- Carbon data and emissions factors (the science and maths bit that turns your business operations data into carbon)
- Different carbon calculators available and what that means for businesses collecting carbon data
- Granularity of data collection – how much detail to go into
- Our Heart of the City course, the calculator we use and why, as well as resources we have to help collect data
We’ll also hear from a small business’ experience of measuring their carbon footprint.
Find out more about our programmes which help businesses be a force for good, and take a look at our climate action toolkit which guides SMEs to net zero with practical resources.