Join us for an enriching evening with the Heart of the City community! Forge valuable connections with likeminded SMEs, leading corporates, and our network of ambassadors to engage in informative discussions about responsible business practice whilst gaining insights that will elevate your business to new heights. Drinks and nibbles provided.
- Dynamic Networking: Connect with a diverse group of SMEs, corporate leaders, programme alumni, and our distinguished ambassadors from top-tier organisations. This is your chance to engage in lively discussions on responsible business themes in a welcoming setting.
- Inclusive Dialogue: Whether you’re a newcomer or a seasoned advocate of responsible business, this event is your platform to exchange ideas, pose questions, and uncover the nuances of responsible business and industry best practices.
- Esteemed Ambassadors: Gain unique perspectives from representatives of BDG, Nandos, Slaughter and May, Telefonica, UBS, Welcome Trust, 10x Banking, and others.
- Range of discussion topics: Engage with SMEs and our ambassadors on topics including how to get involved with your community, to advancing sustainability within your workplace, and starting your responsible business strategy!
Don’t miss this opportunity to collaborate, learn, and contribute to a community of businesses committed to making a positive impact.
- Welcome drinks and nibbles
- Small round table discussions on two responsible business topics of your choice (choose from intro or advanced topics in relation to strategy, community, environment or your people)
Who can attend
As this event is open to all our members across the programmes, we are only able to have one person per business attend. With limited spaces available, we encourage you to secure your ticket without delay!
The event is hosted by one of our Ambassador companies, UBS and is held at their London HQ. Details to follow to those who secure a place.
Signing up confirms you’re happy to have your name and business name shared with attendees. If this is not the case, please do let us know.